Puppy & Breeder Tasty Chicken Complete Probiotic Puppy Food - Up to age of 18 months
Posh Nosh for the best possible start to life your Puppy can have!
This Posh Nosh for Puppies provides the perfect start to life for your new best friend! These small kibbles are jammed with goodness that promotes their brain & nervous system development whilst building a strong immune system meaning their bodies will be ready to face and challenges life may bring.
This is a specially blended formula made for puppies and young dogs or for pregnant and lactating bitches, designed to meet the nutritional needs of growing dogs, produced with Vitamin C & E and Selenium.
Macrogard - Magic Ingredient
A natural probiotic that boosts your dogs immune system - helping their bodies fight off infection from bacterial, viral & fungal diseases!
- Made with 100% Natural Chicken
- Everything you need for a happy, healthy puppy
- Natural Ingredients - FREE FROM artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
- Boosted Immune System
- Strong Teeth & Bones
- Healthy Digestion
- Brain Development
- Approved by Vets for Puppies
- Pregnant & lactating, puppies and young dogs.
- Well-balanced Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids contribute in helping skin and coat stay healthy and beautiful.
- Lactic acid promotes balanced digestion. Optimal composition of fibre for the bowel function.
- Hypoallergenic and Gluten free.
- A natural ß-glucan helps strengthen your dog´s immune system.
- Contains DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) is natural omega-3 fatty acid essential in the development of the brain and nervous system. DHA is found in their mother’s milk and this diet has mimicked its qualities to include it in our food.
Below is an Approximate idea of what to feed your dog. It should be tweaked and managed depending on your dogs lifestyle.
Clean, fresh water should be provided at all times.
Dogs should be fed appropriately to help maintain an ideal bodyweight. Food consumption and requirements will vary depending on the individual being fed, activity levels, breed, age and health status.
Maize, Poultry Meat Meal, Rice, Linseed Expeller, Maize Protein, Chicken Fat, Dehulled Oats, Potato Protein, Maize Micronised, Sugar Beet Pulp, Fish Meal, Yeast, Minerals, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Vitamins, Fish Oil, Linseed Oil, Beta-Glucans (from yeast), Amino Acids, Citric Acid.
Protein 29.2%, Fat Content 14.5%, Fibre 2.2%, Ash 6.0%
When introducing this food, introduce slowly, mixing it in with the existing food and gradually increase the proportion over a two week period until you are only feeding this food. The feeding guideline provided should be used as a starting point depending on other factors. Storage Recommendations: Store in a cool dry place. Not for human consumption. Always ensure that plenty of clean, fresh drinking water is available.