Benefits of Brown's ReadiGrass
- High in beneficial fibre which will keep your pet’s digestive system healthy and operating effectively.
- Encourages the natural chewing instinct and keeps teeth worn and healthy
- The delicious forage provides interest and prevents boredom
- Balanced protein delivers energy and supports healthy growth
- The drying process retains vitamins and minerals needed to maintain health and keep your pet’s coat shiny
- Appetising ‘fresh-grass’ aroma
- Naturally palatable
ReadiGrass is great for stimulating appetite and is tempting even to the fussiest of feeders. It is packed with all the essential nutrients that will keep your pet in tip-top condition.
It is suitable for: rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus. Good quality forage, dried grass, timothy, green oat or hay should form the major part of the diet of these animals.
A delicious high fibre source, ideal for many small animals including: rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus. Providing plenty of natural high fibre forage is important in maintaining a healthy digestive system and good wear for your pet's teeth.
Available with additions of
500g Paper Bags
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.