Short Description: A combination of high quality pellets, pond sticks & tasty flakes to give your pond fish a nutritious diet.
Full Description: Pond Pellet, Stick & Flake is designed to include all the beneficial & required vitamins & minerals needed to keep your pond fish in their best possible condition. We only use natural ingredients to ensure your pond fish are getting the care they require. This diet includes a mix of pellets, sticks & flakes to give your pond fish some variation in their diet.
Also, this diet contains Spirulina; which helps boost their immune system & which helps prevent & fight common parasites & diseases. It is also suitable for all pond fish.
Feed 2-3 times a day when water temperatures are around 10C (50F) or above. Sturgeon fish need feeding throughout winter, feed around 3 times a week. Only feed what can be readily consumed in 2-3 minutes. Do not overfeed as it will pollute the tank, attempt to remove any access food.
COMPOSITION: CEREALS, FISH MEAL, WHEAT, DEHULLED EXTRACTED TOASTED SOYA, MAIZE GLUTEN, DERIVATIVES OF VEGETABLE ORIGIN, VEGETABLE PROTEIN, MEAT & ANIMAL DERIVITIVES, FISH & FISH DERIVATIVES, MOLASSES, SOYA BEAN OIL MINERALS, WHEATFEED, FISH OIL, LINSEED OIL, YEASTS, PLANKTON, ALGAE, LECITIN, MINERALS, ANTIOXIDANTS, EEC PERMITTED COLORANTS, SPIRULINA.
TYPICAL ANALYSIS: PROTEIN 31.0%, FAT CONTENT 1.7%, FIBRE 2.7%, INORGANIC MATTER 6.1%
ADDITIVES PER KG: VITAMIN A 23,000 IU/KG, VITAMIN C 714 MG, VITAMIN D3 2,000 IU/KG, VITAMIN E 80 MG. TRACE ELEMENTS: CALCIUM IODATE ANHYDROUS 2 MG, CUPRIC SULPHATE PENTAHYDRATE 20 MG, FERROUS SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE 67 MG, MANGANOUS OXIDE 10 MG, ZINC OXIDE 34 MG
Store in a cool dry place; not for human consumption.
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.