Mikki Moult Master Ceramic
- Effortlessly removes dead hair from your pet’s coat
- Made from ceramic providing a smoother and more gentle groom
- Doesn’t cut live coat
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Ideal for small dogs, cats and small animals
- All Mikki de-matting products have micro-serrated edges and are made from stainless steel to ensure long lasting quality and excellent results. Both you and your pet enjoy the grooming session.
The Mikki Moult Master is designed with professional use in mind to save you time and energy. It is easy to use with a soft, ergonomic handle and strong, lightweight ceramic teeth for durability and comfort. The smaller head and ceramic teeth provide a smooth and precise groom, especially for smaller pets, leaving your pet well groomed in no time.
Always replace the Moult Master tooth guard when not in use to ensure no damage is done.
Directions for Use
Before using the Moult Master, ensure your pet's coat has had all large knots and tangles removed, is clean/washed and the coat is completely dry. It is best to use the Moult Master outdoors or in an easy to clean area.
With smooth, even strokes, applying a little pressure, move in the direction of the coat. The undercoat and dead hair will come out painlessly, giving an even glossed finish to the coat.
Do not over repeat the process in one area
Do not use on delicate areas such as ears, stomach or around the eyes or genitals
Always replace the Moult Master tooth guard when not in use.
Not to be used on wool coats i.e. Poodle, Puli and Bichon Frise
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.