Laguna Pressure Flo 6000 High Performance Pressurised Pond Filter with UVC Steriliser
The Pressure-Flo pressurised pond filter provides important water filtration functions that are essential for everyday pond maintenance: mechanical and biological filtration, as well as UVC sterilization.
Pressure-Flo features a revolutionary patented Easy Clean Backwash-Cleaning System that completely cleans the entire surface of the foam filters, and has had significant improvements so is now even easier to use than before.
Pressure-Flo 6000 is designed to work in tandem with a solids handling pump, ideally a Laguna Max-Flo waterfall and filter pump. With the filter connected to the pump, water enters the unit through a water inlet. It then passes through the mechanical filtration stage, consisting of highly durable foam filters that intercept and trap dirt and debris.
Next, water enters a biological filtration chamber where it comes into contact with BioRock biological filter media which remove ammonia, and harbour beneficial bacteria keeping the water healthy for plants and fish.
Dirt-free water then passes along an 11W integrated UV-C lamp, where it is exposed to ultraviolet rays that inhibit the growth of algae. Water finally returns to the pond thoroughly cleansed. This patented system is the only one of its kind. Backwash cleaning can easily and comfortably be completed in a few minutes without opening the lid. This feature ensures that the filter performs at optimal levels for many days and prolongs the time between full maintenance sessions. An easy-to-view cleaning indicator signals when it's time to perform backwash cleaning.
The unit can be installed in or above ground.
Pressure-Flo 6000 UVC is for ponds up to 6000 L and comes complete with an 11-watt UV lamp and 4 filter foams.
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.