Plant fertiliser for freshwater aquariums
- Primary care for water plants: basis fertiliser for freshwater aquariums
- Vigorous plant growth, no deficiency symptoms thanks to minerals such as iron, potassium and other trace elements
- For intensive leaf colouring thanks to its ideal concentration and compound of iron
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates. Not harmful to crayfish and shrimps
- Contents: 1 bottle Ferropol. To use: 10 ml/40 l water. Environmentally friendly refill bag available
Nutrition for aquarium plants
Healthy plants prevent algae growth, supply oxygen, remove pollutants, provide hiding places and reduce pathogens.
Heatlhy plants = healthy fish
For the plants to flourish the following demands have to be met:
Light (provides an energy source for CO2 photosynthesis), nutrients and trace elements (operate as growth promoters).
JBL fertilisers supply the plants with all their main nutrients and essential trace elements. This way the plants can absorb all the required nutrients they need over the leaves and roots, and deficiency symptoms (e.g. iron deficiency) are thus prevented.
Don't get confused: The label says "...complex stability at pH 4-5." This means that JBL Ferropol has a pH value of 4-5. This is necessary to keep the greenish colour (colour complex) stable and has nothing to do with whether it is effective at this pH value. JBL Ferropol can be used at all pH values and the availability of the contained minerals increases with increasing pH value.
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.