JBL Carbomec activ
High performance activated carbon for freshwater aquariums
- Removal of residual medications, discolouration of the water and high molecular organic impurities: high performance activated carbon for the use in aquarium filters
- To use: put the carbon in universal filter bag, rinse repeatedly under warm water, reflush cold. Embed in the filter.
- Adjustment to pH 7: suitable for use in the pH range from 6.5 to 7.5, can be used immediately
- No release of algae-promoting phosphate to the water
- Package delivery: 1 packet of high performance activated carbon. Incl. net bag, clip
Clean and healthy water
Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium. Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with various filters and filer materials. The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water.
JBL Carbomec activ is a highly actived filter carbon used to remove any residual medication, discolouration of the water and high molecular organic impurities from freshwater aquariums. Carbomec activ is adjusted to pH 7 and therefore ideally suited for use in the pH range from 6.5 to 7.5.
Can be used without fear of side effects
No release of phosphate to the water and nor increase of the conductance.