Water conditioner to combat algae in freshwater aquariums
- For beautiful freshwater aquariums: combats all algae species fast and intensively
- Not harmful to fish and microorganisms when used correctly
- Crystal-clear water. Combats all algae species
- Application only in the morning. Before use a partial water change of 30 % is recommended. Ensure sufficient oxygen content by means of aeration during the treatment
- Contents: 1 bottle Algol. To use: 10 ml/40 l Water. Example with 60 l aquarium: 15 ml
Appropriate, long-term algae control
Excessive algae growth always occurs when a surplus of nutrients (phosphates and nitrates) are present in the water. That’s why long-term algae control works in two steps: it combats algae with the anti-algae agent JBL Algol, then in step 2 it safely binds the nutrients. For this purpose JBL PhosEx ultra is ideal. Adding algae-eating animals, such as sucker catfish, shrimps and snails can also be a great help.
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.