There is nothing quite like seeing your dog recovering from an operation or sickness. It can be heart breaking at times. Above all your pooches need to be comforted and kept comfortable.
So we have put together a small package of treats, toys and accessories to help nurture your best friend back to full health.
What's Inside Your Dogs Get Well Soon Box
Everything your dog needs to recover from basic surgery and illness!
1 Ltr Tub of Health & Activity Signature Kibble - Perfect for boosting the immune system and rebuilding recovery cells!
2 Tins of Posh Nosh - The best way to feel better after surgery or any kind of sickness is to eat and the body does the rest. Our Posh Nosh is a natural tinned food that ensures the body receives all the goodness it required!
Dog Herbs - 35 grams of mixed herbs designed to relax and alleviate the stress caused by the recovery! From Lavender, to Chamomile just sprinkle a teaspoon on their food for a relaxing night!
A Cosy Soft Fleece Blanket (100x75cm) - It's important to keep any animal that is recovering from sickness or surgery to keep them warm and comfortable. This blanket will help!
A Plush Cuddle Buddy - cuddles are important and when you are not available, give them their new buddy to cuddle up to
1 Pack of Natural Treats (Sardines) - Crammed full of natural benefits, saJ Hannaford
rdines will help build immune system whilst also being easy on digestion and great for their skin!
1 Pack of Training Treats - For when they are feeling better or if they need a little encouraging to get going again!
A Poo Bag Holder - when they are back on their feet and walkies is back on the menu, keep this handy poo bag holder close by!
A Personalised Get Well Soon Card - with your dogs picture & name on so they can really feel special when they feel low! Make sure you upload your dogs picture give us thier name and we will produce the card for you write in when you receive it!
Sometimes the Toys Identity May Change to that which is stated or Pictured, but we promise the toys you receive will be equally as cute, playful and willing and able to entertain your dogs for however long they see fit! Colour will vary
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.