Designed for aquariums up to 1500 L (400 US Gal), FX6 is the high-capacity workhorse of Fluval's canister lineup, enhanced with all the power and reliability you've come to expect from a high-performance filter.
- Multi-stage filter pumps out an astounding 3500 L (925 US Gal) of water per hour
- Improved motor technology provides better performance while consuming 10% less electricity than previous generation
- Smart Pump™ - advanced microchip technology continuously monitors and optimizes pump performance
- Self-starting – just add water, plug in and Smart Pump™ will take over. Trapped air auto-evacuated every 12 hours to ensure maximum efficiency
- Easy water changes eliminate need to lift heavy buckets. Simply attach hosing to output (Kit sold separately) and Smart Pump™ does the rest
- Removable, stackable media baskets eliminate water bypass and hold a total of 5.9 L (1.5 US Gal) of media
- All filter media included - mechanical, chemical and biological
- Aqua-Stop valves with leak-proof Click-Fit attachment system
- Valves positioned at convenient 45-degree angle for easy installation and rotation
- Anti-clog, telescopic strainer ensures continuous water flow
- Multi-Directional Output nozzles can be fully adjusted to create customized water flows
- Purge Valve with drain hose for easy maintenance and flushing of canister
- Rubberized feet help ensure quiet operation
- 53 cm (21 in) tall design - easily fits under most aquariums
- Made in Italy
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
AQUARIUM CAPACITY | UP TO 1500 L (400 US GAL)
Item # : A219
UPC : 015561102193
For fresh and saltwater aquariums up to 1500 L (400 US Gal)
Flow Rate: 2130 L (563 US GAL) PER HOUR
Pump Output: 3500 L/H (925 US G/H)
Mechanical Area: 2,100 CM² (325.5 IN²)
Media Basket Capacity: 5.9 L (1.5 US GAL)
Filtration Volume: 20 L (5.28 US GAL)
Head Height (max.): 3.3 M (10.8 FT)
Wattage: 120V/60HZ – 43 W AND 230-240V/50HZ – 41 W
Dimensions (L x W x H): 40 X 40 X 53 CM (15.75 X 15.75 X 20.8 IN)
- Rubber hosing
- Rim Connectors, clips and suction cups
- Inake stem
- Output nozzle
- Lid fasteners
- Filter canister
- Utility valve and hosing
- Drain cap
- Pump unit (motor) and power cord
- Rubbert feet
- Media baskets
- 1/2 media baskets
- Filter lid and other accessories
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.