Fluval 407 External Canister Aquarium FilterRegular price £249.99 Sale price £184.99
The 25% quieter all-new 07 series marks the 7th incarnation in nearly 4 decades of Fluval’s top selling canister filter family worldwide.
eTEC (Efficient Technology) is at the heart of the 07 series. It’s a synergistic process where forward-thinking design, cutting edge materials, and state of the art manufacturing processes come together to deliver powerful pump performance, reduced energy consumption and ultra-quiet operation.
Redesigned and enhanced maintenance features of the Fluval 07 series includes new ergonomic AquaStop valves (which permit instant hose disconnection), as well as a fiber-reinforced priming handle (for effortless start-ups) and single action dual locking clamps (for quick motorhead detachment). These components are more substantial and effortless to use than ever before, which is sure to please users during maintenance time. And speaking of simplicity, Fluval has also integrated EZ-Lift media baskets into the 07 series, which includes a new center handle design for simplified and simultaneous removal of the main media stack.
The intelligent 407 design utilizes every square inch of available canister volume, positioning media resourcefully to maximize media space without any gaps in a compact size that most aquarium cabinets can easily accommodate. An independent pre-filter cartridge includes 4 separate chambers for quick and convenient access and features a unique vertical foam orientation that grants more filter surface area than most horizontal layouts. The pre-filter area will also feature Fluval’s new Bio-Foam Max, which is highlighted by a rippled pattern that creates up to an additional 30% surface area to efficiently trap waste and debris.
Fluval 407 new features include:
- Easy to use fiber reinforced quick primer
- Less complicated setup with factory assembled impeller cover
- New EZ-Lift media baskets for quick access and less mess
- New 30% larger prefilter surface area for better filtration
- Larger vibration-dampening feet stabilizers for filter case protection
- Ergonomic Aquastop valve & raised lip for making it stronger
- Fiber reinforced lift lock clamps for quick release
- Re-engineered, precision-crafted pump making the filter up to 25% quieter
- Expanded authentic media offering
407 Tech Specs:
- 407 FOR AQUARIUMS 150-500L
- PUMP PERFORMANCE 1450 L/h
- VERTICAL PRE-FILTER 1074 cm2
- BASKET VOLUME 4.2 L
- TOTAL CHAMBER VOLUME 6.0 L
- CANISTER VOLUME 9.2 L
- FILTER DIMENSIONS 24 x 18 x 49 cm
- MAX WATER COLUMN HEIGHT 2.25 m
- WATTAGE 23w
Media Included: Bio-Foam Max (x2) Bio-Foam (x2) Carbon Remover (x1) Quick-Clear (x1) Bio-Foam+ (x1)