Medipet Foam Breath Freshener.Suitable for Dogs.
Made in the UK.
Fresh and minty natural peppermint foam.
free from alcohol, artificial colors and flavours.
A foaming mouth freshener that uses natural plant enzymes and peppermint oil to freshen breath and help keep teeth clean.
Baking soda is also used to help fight against plaque and tartar build up.
Kills bacteria that causes bad breath
Active ingredient certified by the natural products association
Fights plaque and tartar
Contain saccharomyces ferment which is a 100% natural deodorising agent which produces natural enzymes to nutralise odours.
Directions for use: Gently pull back your pets lips to expose teeth and gums, squirt directly onto their teeth and gums on both sides of the mouth and leave your pet to do the rest.
For best results:
Do not allow your pet to eat or drink for 10 minutes after use
To maintain oral hygiene continue to apply foam daily
Caution: As with using any product for the first time check for any signs of irritation, if discomfort is observed discontinue use.
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.