Brown's Classic Treats | Gravy Bones
Brown's Gravy Bones are a crunchy baked treat in bone shape, which make an ideal snack for between meals or as a reward for training, creating a bonding moment between you and your dog! These tasty biscuits are not only full of flavour but also help to support your dog’s overall health and vitality, all without the use of artificial colours of flavours.
Brown's Gravy Bones contain valuable vitamins and minerals to support the immune system, strengthening bones and ensuring all-round well being.
Brown's Gravy Bones:
- Supplementary dog food
- Crispy baked dog biscuits in bone shapes
- The ideal tasty snack between meals or reward during training
- With omega-3 fatty acids: supporting skin and coat health
- With valuable vitamins and minerals: to strengthen the immune system and bones
- Free from artificial colours and flavourings
Grains, meat and animal by-products, minerals, vegetable by-products, seeds, oils and fats, herbs.
Grains, meat and animal by-products (incl. 4% chicken), minerals, vegetable by-products, seeds, oils and fats, herbs.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A (5267 IU), vitamin E (52.7mg), iron (48.2mg).
|omega-3 fats||1754.0 mg/kg|
|food energy||343.0 kcal/100 g|
Brown's Gravy Bones are a supplementary dog food.
Small dogs: up to 2 treats per day.
Medium dogs: up to 3 treats per day.
Large dogs: up to 7 treats per day.