High output air pump for ponds.
Add aeration for healthy fish and pond life
Pond aeration is an essential part of a successful pond. Pond Oxygenator pumps are able to run numerous air stones at any one time, creating a healthy oxygen rich pond that will benefit your fish and biological filter bacteria. Your Pond Oxygenator pump is both cost effective to run, as it is low wattage design, and can be maintained with excellent value maintenance parts. Fish and other pond life require oxygen rich water in order to remain healthy, filter bacteria -essential to the breakdown of highly toxic ammonia and nitrate - also require oxygen to flourish, and keep the pond free from the build up of toxic waste. Use of a air pump will dramatically increase the level of oxygen in the pond and reduce carbon dioxide levels, thus aiding in preventing the pond from stagnating by injecting air into the water.
Additionally, by placing air stones directly into the filter chambers, beneficial bacteria, essential to the well being of a pond, will be encouraged to grow, which in turn will greatly improve filter efficiency and fish health.
• Specifically designed for water garden application
• Creates powerful aeration and circulation
• Able to run multiple air stones at a time
• Dramatically increases the level of oxygen in the water
• Prevents pond stagnating
• Can be used for aquarium application - great in a 'fish house'
• Pond Oxygenator pump
• Twenty outlet air fitting
|Disposal of electrical goods||Y|
|Size||(g) Extra Large+ Pond|
• 50mm Air stones
|Mains cable length||5m|
|Max pumping depth||3m / 9'10"|
|Hoze size||20 outlets|
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.