Banana Chips Super Food!
Fruit is amazing! As good for dogs as it is humans, but as with humans - All in moderation!
Did you realise how good bananas can be be for dogs? These Tasty Bite size treats offer so many benefits and benefits that you would never have thought of!
- Maintain Healthy Blood Pressure - Bananas are rich in potassium and vitamin B6. These two nutrients can help regulate your dog’s blood flow. Low blood pressure equates to healthier heart function.
- Strengthen Muscles - Bananas are also full of magnesium, which plays a major role in muscle maintenance. For active pooches, eating bananas can help make sure they maintain strong muscles.
- Increase Bone Strength - Potassium in bananas can reduce calcium loss from bones. And the magnesium in them can promote healthy bone growth.
- Improve Brain Function - Along with enhancing heart health, vitamin B6 can promote cognitive capacity. That means bananas will help keep your dog’s mind sharp.
- Supercharge Immunity - If your dog eats bananas, it can help boost her resistance to sickness. Bananas contain vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps dogs heal and repair.
- Improve Digestive Health - A medium-sized banana has 2.6 grams of dietary fibre, which can help regulate the digestive tract. Bananas are also a prebiotic that feed probiotics (the good bacteria in the gut).
These chips can be an ideal crunchy treat or used as a training treat!
Feeding GuideSuitable for all breeds over 3 months.
Adult Large dogs - 2-3 pieces daily.
Refill Your Pots & Reduce Waste
100% Less Plastic!
All our tubs are 100% Recyclable & Re-usable, made from recycled materials. However with the popularity of our training treats, you can only keep so many before you are overrun with empty tubs you cannot find use for! So we are now supplying you with a refill bag option for each flavour of your dog's favourite treats!
The bag itself is recylclable and paper in general poses far less strain on recyling plants when it comes to disposing of waste! We hope you will see the value in keeping your old tubs and using the refil option rather than buying your tubs again.
Once recieved keep treats air-tight in previously used Brown's Training Treats Tub to ensure freshness of treats for up to 1 year! Treats are not intended to be stored in Brown Bags they arrive in!