This easy to use lamp cage has been designed by experts to allow as much light through the mesh as possible. This ensures high levels of protection while maintaining maximum levels of essential UV-B. We achieve this by using a specially chosen mesh size and shape, paint colour and by applying a thick gloss coating over the wire. By doing so, we have been able to ensure that as much light as possible passes through the mesh and that your animals remain well supplied for. Commercial mesh coverings can reduce light-flow by 40% from new, LampGuardPro gets this down to around 15%* of total light energy and remains quite stable after that.
LampGuardPro is easy to fit, requiring just 4 suitable screws. It has also been fitted with hinges on both sides to allow just 2 screws to be removed for fast, easy lamp changes wherever you place your UV-B system.
LampGuardPro is rust resistant and can be wiped down when needed as part of monthly care to help ensure as much light as possible passes through the mesh and onto the animals. LampGuardPro has also been designed with multiple cable ingress points. This means that it can be used with reflected T8 and HO-T5 lamps with separate controllers and our HO-T5 linking 'ProT5' UV-B system.
It is vital that we protect our animals from all potential sources of harm. LampGuardPro will not only protect your animals from touching, or in the case of snakes, small lizards, frogs and inverts coiling around or sitting on a hot lamp, but it also helps guide electrical cables away from the lamp where they can be secured out of harm's way.
LampGuardPro by Arcadia is also the perfect choice for use in zoos, rescues and pet stores where it can be used to help demonstrate adherence to the latest animal welfare standards.
The LampGuardPro can not only be used with Arcadia's T8 6%, T8 12%, ShadeDweller, T5 High Output, ProT5 6% and ProT5 14%, but with other suitable lamps. Check your sizing and wattage below and start guarding your lamps and pets today.
|Product||Suitable Wattage||Length||Width||Depth||Suitable Arcadia Lamp|
|LampGuardPro 510mm||8 / 14 / 15w||510mm / 20"||100mm / 4″||50mm / 2″||T8 Standard / ShadeDwellerPro / MiniT5|
|LampGuardPro 660mm||15 / 18 / 20 / 24w||660mm / 26"||100mm / 4″||50mm / 2″||T8 Standard / T5 High Output / ProT5|
|LampGuardPro 810mm||25w||810mm / 32"||100mm / 4″||50mm / 2″||T8 Standard|
|LampGuardPro 960mm||30 / 39w||960mm / 38"||100mm / 4″||50mm / 2″||T8 Standard / T5 High Output / ProT5|
At a glance:
- Protect your animals whilst maintaining UV levels.
- Expert, slimline design.
- High quality hard coated metal.
- Multiple cable ingress points.
- Hinged for easy lamp changes.
- Just 15% light reduction.
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.