Short Description: A bright & attractive pond stick diet which also contains high protein pellets.
Full Description: Orange Stick is designed to be appealing to pond fish with its bright orange colouring. Some pond fish can be quite particular with what they eat, that’s why we develop pond sticks with different colour variants to appeal to their senses.
Not only do we include orange pond sticks, we’ve included a high quality & high protein pellet to help with the development of your pond fish’s growth.
Also, this diet contains Spirulina; which helps boost their immune system & which helps prevent & fight common parasites & diseases. It is also suitable for all pond fish.
Feed 2-3 times a day when water temperatures are around 10C (50F) or above. Sturgeon fish need feeding throughout winter, feed around 3 times a week. Only feed what can be readily consumed in 2-3 minutes. Do not overfeed as it will pollute the tank, attempt to remove any access food.
COMPOSITION: CEREALS, FISH MEAL, WHEAT, DEHULLED EXTRACTED TOASTED SOYA, MAIZE GLUTEN, DERIVATIVES OF VEGETABLE ORIGIN, MEAT & ANIMAL DERIVITIVES, FISH & FISH DERIVATIVES, MOLASSES, SOYA BEAN OIL MINERALS, WHEATFEED, FISH OIL, LINSEED OIL, YEASTS, MINERALS, SPIRULINA.
TYPICAL ANALYSIS: PROTEIN 33.5%, FAT CONTENT 5.1%, FIBRE 2.2%, INORGANIC MATTER 8.5%
ADDITIVES PER KG: VITAMIN A 24,000 IU/KG, VITAMIN C 714 MG, VITAMIN D3 2,350 IU/KG, VITAMIN E 80 MG. TRACE ELEMENTS: CALCIUM IODATE ANHYDROUS 2 MG, CUPRIC SULPHATE PENTAHYDRATE 20 MG, FERROUS SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE 67 MG, MANGANOUS OXIDE 10 MG, ZINC OXIDE 34 MG.
Store in a cool dry place; not for human consumption.
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.