The new and improved Exo Terra Precision Incubator uses thermo-electric technology which enables the device to cool and to heat. The temperature range is approximately 2°C to 60°C (36°F to 140°F), depending on the ambient room temperature, and is designed to cool itself once it reaches the optimum temperature so as not to overheat.
The Exo Terra Precision Incubator makes incubating reptile eggs safer than ever, and uncomplicated. This Precision Incubator includes a dimming/pulse proportional thermostat that accurately keeps the temperature, whilst the hygrostat regulates the relative humidity through the USB humidifier.
The digital adjustable temperature and humidity control allows you to provide optimal incubating conditions for any species. To make this even easier, the easy-to-read LEC screen shows the actual and set temperature and humidity levels inside. The heat provided comes from a 55w solid radiant heat element, which gently emits heat from above, mimicking nature. The sloped basin returns water condensation to the humidifier reservoir, ensuring nothing is wasted.
This features dual ventilation, with rounded corners, and a fine foam insulation later to ensure gradual airflow and prevent any drafts that may cause temperature or humidity fluctuations. The included transparent lid means you can easily monitor the condition of the eggs or hatchlings without disturbing the parameters at all. The insulating styrofoam sidewalls maintain stable temperatures and retains it in case of a temporary power failure.
This unit is ideal for use with the Exo Terra Incubation Box, and humidity can be easily increased using the included USB humidifier and built-in hygrostat. This unit is controlled by a dimming/pulse proportional thermostat, so it is extremely precise, and comes with two slide out shelves allowing easy access and maneuvering. Complete with a one year warranty, this ensures optimum and easy egg incubation.
- Precise thermostat controlling temperature
- Hygrostat and included humidifier maintaining optimum humidity
- Accurate control from 10C up to 38C
- Transparent lid and interior lighting for easy viewing
- Ideal for use with the Exo Terra Incubation Box
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.