Brown's Pet Range Treats & Snacks
Brown's Pet Range Training Treats, a premium snack for dogs, the ideal snack for dogs of all shapes and sizes. Perfect as a training treat or as a snack. Presented in a convenient air tight flip top tub, making it easier to reward whilst on walks and training on-the-go.
Small semi-moist treats, use as a reward for your home or on the road.
They are available in different shapes, colours and flavours. They can be easily broken by the soft consistency, which means that your dog is not distracted by long chewing, so the training can continue fast after the reward. You can reward your favourite for many reasons because he did not bark or simply because you love him/her.
For a special kind of reward that they can have without regret and that will give your four-legged friend great pleasure.
Refill Your Pots & Reduce Waste
100% Less Plastic!
All our tubs are 100% Recyclable & Re-usable, made from recycled materials. However with the popularity of our training treats, you can only keep so many before you are overrun with empty tubs you cannot find use for! So we are now supplying you with a refill bag option for each flavour of your dog's favourite treats!
The bag itself is recylclable and paper in general poses far less strain on recyling plants when it comes to disposing of waste! We hope you will see the value in keeping your old tubs and using the refil option rather than buying your tubs again.
Once recieved keep treats air-tight in previously used Brown's Training Treats Tub to ensure freshness of treats for up to 1 year! Treats are not intended to be stored in Brown Bags they arrive in!
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.