Mikki Matt Splitter
- Effectively and painlessly cuts through matts & tangles
- Tapered guide penetrates the toughest tangles
- Shaped for comfort & effectiveness
- Long lasting cutting blade
All Mikki de-matting products have micro-serrated edges and are made from stainless steel to ensure long lasting quality and excellent results.
Directions for Use
Designed to cut through tangled & matted hair. The tapered guide penetrates the tangle and allows the blade to cut the hair. Brush or comb the area to be treated – this will help locate the genuine matts.
Use a “sawing” action with short strokes for effective cutting – never force the Matt Splitter through matts as this will cause discomfort to the animal and is less effective.
Use a Mikki Grooming Comb to clear the loose hairs.
Always keep Matt Splitter level with the skin to avoid digging in (fig.1)
Keep Matt Splitter upright and at right angles to the skin – avoid having it at a slant (fig.2).
Avoid using the Matt Splitter on sensitive areas where there is loose or folded skin. Never lift the skin into a “peak” (fig.3) when cutting as this can result in serious injury. If in doubt use clippers or scissors with care. If your pet is extensively matted seek professional help.
When you have finished your grooming session, dont forget to spray your pet's coat with Mikki Anti-Tangle Spray. This will keep your pet's coat in good condition and help make any tangles easier to comb out in the future.
Important: keep out of reach of children. Use extra care when using any grooming aid with sharp edges.
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.