Koi & Pond Stick with Probiotics
Our Pond Stick is perfect for all different kinds of fish. The stick is designed to offer all the nutrients needed to keep your pond fish healthy. They also float before sinking to help ensure all fish get fed & you can see how much is being used. The inclusion of Beta Glucans in our pond food offers several benefits for your fish including:
- Enhances the natural defences of your fish, preparing them for challenges ahead.
- Helps reduce the risk of viruses and diseases.
- Activates the white blood corpuscles, strengthening their immune system.
Feeding Guideline: Feed 2 or 3 times a day, when water temperature is 10C (50F) or above. Sturgeon need feeding throughout the winter, feed 3 times a week. Feed as much as your fish can consume in a few minutes. Excess pellets should them be removed.
COMPOSITION: FISH MEAL, WHEAT, MAIZE GLUTEN, DEHULLED EXTRACTED TOASTED SOYA, MAIZE MICRONISED, WHEAT GERM, MOLASSES, CELLULOSE, SOYA BEAN OIL, MINERALS, LINSEED OIL, FISH OIL, VITAMINS, AMINO ACIDS, BETA GLUCANS, CAROPHYLL RED (PIGMENT).
TYPICAL ANALYSIS: PROTEIN 39.5%, FAT CONTENT 6.4%, FIBRE 2.7%, ASH 8.5%
ADDITIVES PER KG: VITAMIN A 15,000 IU/KG, VITAMIN D3 2,400 IU/KG, VITAMIN E 100 MG. TRACE ELEMENTS (PER KG): CALCIUM IODATE ANHYDROUS 635 UG, CUPRIC SULPHATE PENTAHYDRATE 6 MG, FERROUS SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE 30 MG, MANGANOUS SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE 39 MG, ZINC SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE 46 MG. ANTIOXIDANTS: ETHOXYQUIN 11 MG. COLOURANTS: CANTHAXANTHIN 75 MG.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, not above normal room temperature.
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.