Highly activated pelletized carbon for marine aquarium filters
- Removal of discolouration and high molecular organic impurities: pellet-shaped activated carbon for the use in aquarium filters
- To use: put the carbon in universal filter bag, rinse repeatedly under warm water, reflush cold. Embed in the filter.
- Adjustment to pH 8: suited for the use in the pH range from 7.5 to 8.5, can be used immediately
- No release of bound substances, 100% free of phosphate, pH-neutral and conductance neutral, suitable for Malawi and Tanganyika aquariums
- Package contents: 1 packet pelletized carbon. Incl. net bag, clip
Clean and healthy water
Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium. Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with various filters and filer materials. The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water.
JBL Carbomec ultra is an activated carbon in pellet form with high adsorbtion capacity. lt is well suited for the long-term removal of discolouration and high molecular organic impurities from freshwater and marine aquariums. Carbomec ultra is adjusted to pH 8 and therefore suited for use in the pH range from 7.5 to 8.5.
Can be used without fear of side effects
No release of phosphate to the water and nor increase of the conductance.
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.