FLUVAL U4 UNDERWATER FILTER
Offering outstanding 3-stage filtration, increased water movement and vital aeration, Fluval U-Series internal filters are the perfect solution where external filtration is not possible. Now with new and improved design features!
- New sleek design
- New easy grip water control paddle
- New redesigned media cartridge – Traps more debris
- Designed for aquariums up to 240 L (65 US Gal)
- Use as a primary filter for smaller aquariums, or supplementary filter for larger aquariums
- Position horizontally for shallow tanks, larger tanks with low water levels, or to create a decorative waterfall feature
- Position vertically against aquarium wall to create currents or customized flow patterns
- Convenient flip-top lid allows for quick and easy access to filter cartridge for maintenance or replacement
- Adjustable 3-way flow control: Top output for circulation and oxygenation, integrated spray bar for a gentle even flow, and bottom output for deepwater agitation
- BioMax biological media included
- Made in Italy
- Ideal for freshwater, saltwater and reptile environments
AQUARIUM CAPACITY | 130-240 L (34-65 US GAL)
Item # : A480
UPC : 015561104807
Ideal for fresh or saltwater aquariums
Suitable for aquariums from 130-240 L (34-65 US Gal)
Wattage: 120V/60HZ – 12 W AND 230-240V/50HZ – 10 W
Output: 1000 L (260 US GAL)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 11 X 10 X 33 CM (4.5 X 4 X 13 IN)
When you join Brown’s Pet Range Family, you will start to earn points (Browny Points). With every £ earning you points towards rewards & discounts on future purchases. The more points you have the better the treats!
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.