Bug Bites Tropical (Small-Medium) by Fluval
Fluval Bug Bites are specifically formulated to address the natural, insect-based feeding habits of fish, with added vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients important to their health and vitality.
Using a unique and sustainable cultivation process, dried black soldier fly larvae (long known for their nutritional properties) are grown under controlled conditions as they feed off of unconsumed fruits and vegetables that would otherwise go to waste.
The larvae are then dried and mixed with high quality salmon, essential amino acids and minerals, to offer a nutritious daily diet.
Contains up to 38%, nutrient-rich Black Soldier Fly Larvae (#1 ingredient)
High in multiple proteins (i.e. Whole Salmon - rich in Omega 3 and 6 for healthy skin, scales and fins)
Fortified with essential vitamins, amino acids and minerals for a balanced daily diet
Slow sinking microgranule format (1.4-2.0 mm)
All fish can feed at their preferred depth
Sustainably processed in small batches for quality control and maximum freshness
No artificial fillers, colours or preservatives
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.