Brown's Premium Mixed Poultry Corn is made from premium raw materials, ensuring your free-range animals receive the right nutrients and minerals, all year round. Made made from only two main ingredients - whole wheat and cut maize grits. This high-quality mixed corn is a complementary feed suitable for many different types of Poultry including Chickens, Turkeys, Geese, Ducks and many more.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Brown's Premium Mixed Corn is made from an enhanced mixture of high in fibre wheat and energy filled cut maize, dressed with healthy soya oil.
- PROTEIN-RICH, FULL OF ENERGY - Rich in proteins, this corn mixture is very efficient for all free-range garden poultry. Providing them with the necessary energy and nourishment, resulting in strengthened bones, feathers and beaks. The corn can be scattered around to encourage a natural foraging instinct for domestic poultry.
- FEED AS PART OF A HEALTHY, BALANCED DIET – This Mixed Poultry Corn is a complementary mix, offering a premium grade balanced diet for all domestic poultry. The corn is full of nutrition, providing carbohydrates to help regulate body temperatures, which is useful during the winter months resulting in a perfect all year-round feed.
- NUTRITIONAL INFO – Each Individual corn contains, 10.7% Protein, 3.5% Fibre, 2.8% Ash and 2.3% Fat.
- PERFECT TREAT FOR ALL - Mixed Poultry Corn is an excellent food for free-range domestic animals such as, Chickens, Hens, Ducks, Goose, Guinea Fowl, Pheasants, Pigeons, Turkeys and Quail.