JBL ProTemp S 100Regular price £34.99 Sale price £17.49
Heating for aquariums, 100 W safety heater-stat with protective basket
- Heating for an optimal temperature in aquariums with 50 to 160 l content (60 – 100 cm length)
- Easy to install: insert the heater into the protective basket, preselect the temperature on the dial, immerse in the aquarium, attach with suction cups to the internal aquarium pane
- Precise temperature setting: dial covers temperature range 20 - 34 °C, control accuracy +/-0.5°C. Ideal temperature transfer: star-shaped heating element, made of ceramic
- TÜV tested, watertight to 100 cm, unbreakable quartz safety glass with protection screen. With dry-running protection against electrical accidents
- Package contents: safety heater-stat with protective basket, ProTemp S100, 100 W, 2 years guarantee (+2 years upon registration of the product)
Heating for aquarium fish
Fish adapt to the ambient temperature. The life functions of cold-blooded animals sink with falling temperatures. The right aquarium temperature is therefore very important to ensure their problem-free food intake and a smooth functioning of their metabolism. Depending on the origin of the fish, the temperature they feel comfortable at varies.
Easy to install
Put the heater into the protective basket included. Preselect the required temperature using the temperature dial and immerse the heater in the water at least to the “min. water level“ line. Fasten with the suction cups. A control lamp lights up as soon as the heater is connected to the power supply. The heater can also be mounted horizontally, e.g. for turtle tanks.
Ideal temperature transfer
JBL’s safety heater thermostat ensures an ideal temperature transfer in the range between 20 - 34 °C. With the help of the dial a control accuracy of +/- 0.5 °C is ensured. The maximum attainable temperature depends on the water volume and the difference in temperature to the surroundings.
Safety heater thermostat
The protective basket in which the heater is embedded prevents the fish from being scorched. The heater is watertight, can be immersed to a depth of 100 cm and, with its 2 mm strong safety quartz glass, is very stable. If the water level sinks or the heater is removed from the water, a safety protection device in the heater interrupts the electric current and prevents overheating. The heater is TÜV certified.