JBL ProSilent a300Regular price £69.99 Sale price £34.99
Air pump for freshwater and saltwater aquariums from 100 to 400 l
- Health and well-being for fish and plants: air pump for fresh and saltwater aquariums from 100 up to 400 l
- Easy to install: connect pump with air hose and air stone. Mount pump outside aquarium, place air stone inside the aquarium
- Reduced noise level: noise suppression air chamber, vibration dampening silicone feet, reinforced housing wall, adjustable air outlet, 90° rotatable air connection with hose screw connection
- TÜV tested, powerful: 300 l/h air output with > 160 mbar air pressure with only 3.9 W consumption, check valve prevents backflow of water into the pump
- Package contents: air pump for freshwater and saltwater aquariums from 100 up to 400 l, Pro Silent a300, incl. 2 m air hose, check valve, air stone
An air pump for aquariums is an advantage during the night since plants need light to produce oxygen. In thinly planted aquariums the air pump supplies the necessary water circulation.
In aquariums with dense planting the air pump provides the aquarium with oxygen at night, since the number of plants means the oxygen concentration can drop to a dangerous level. When disease is present in the aquarium the air pump increases the oxygen level in the water, an essential condition for many medications.
Simple to connect
Connect hose with air pump. Cut air hose and insert check valve. Cut the remaining hose to the desired length. Connect one end with check valve and other end with air stone. If possible mount the pump on the wall next to the aquarium. Hook for hanging up attached. Regulate air quantity at air outlet.
Safe and powerful
The JBL ProSilent air pump is TÜV tested. With 200 l/h air output and only 3.5 W power consumption it is powerful and ensures safety through an air connection with hose screw connection. A noise suppression air chamber, the reinforced housing wall and vibration dampening silicone feet reduce any noise. The device is equipped with a check valve.
Important: because the noise level cannot be totally eliminated, the pump is not suitable for use in bedrooms.