JBL ProCristal UV-C 11W Water Clarifier
JBL ProCristal UV-C 11W
UV-C clarifier for the quick elimination of water clouding
Crystal-clear and healthy water
Poor light conditions, over-fertilisation or even a surplus of nutrients can have negative effects on the aquarium water and may promote algae growth. Floating algae lead to green, bacteria to white clouding. The JBL water clarifier eliminates cloudiness caused by bacteria and floating algae. The aquarium water passes through the sturdy UV-resistant casing of the clarifier. The reflection of the UV radiation kills off bacteria, other germs and floating algae as the water passes through. This can also help to eliminate persistent algae, such as thread algae, since their spores are also mostly killed off.
No harmful side effects
No change of the water values/no negative influence on the essential cleansing bacteria in the filter.
Easy to install
Connect the water clarifier to the external filter. Thanks to the 90° elbow included in the pack any installation position is possible.
The JBL UV-C Water Clarifier is TÜV tested and has a safety switch for an automatic switch off when the device is opened. The casing is UV-resistant and has sturdy walls.
- Cristal-clear and healthy water: 11 W UV-C clarifier for the quick and efficient elimination of greenish and whitish cloudiness in fresh and saltwater aquariums
- Space-saving assembly: connect to external filter. Inlet and outlet are positioned for practical use. With LED function indicator
- Germ-killing UVC radiation, reduces risk of infection, no change to the water values, no effect on cleansing bacteria in the filter
- TÜV tested, safety switch: switches off automatically the UV-C lamp, when device is opened. Sturdy, UV-resistant casing, 2- glass-cylinder design
- Package content: complete UV-C device, 2 m cable, UV-C bulb 11 W, socket: G23, wall mount, screws, nozzle hose connections for 16 - 19 mm hoses. Guarantee: 2 years (+2 years upon registration of the product)