JBL Proscan works with a app that you can then monitor your aquariums water conditions.
- Easy to use Ammonia NH4 Water Test Kit
- Contains all you need to determine Ammonia levels
- Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater use
- Free use of JBL Online Laboratory for analysis and recommendations
- Approximately 50 tests
- Refill reagents available separately
Regular water testing is key to a healthy aquarium or pond. The JBL Ammonia NH4 Water Test Kit includes everything required to determine the Ammonia level from <0.05 - 5.0mg/l using a colour change test and is suitable for both freshwater and saltwater use.
Ammonia NH4 Water Test Kit contents: 1 x Ammonia Test Kit with approx. 50 tests, incl. 3 reagents, 2 glass vials with screw caps, syringe, comparator block and colour scale.
Why test for Ammonia?
The degradation or mineralisation process of all organic substances in an aquarium or pond follows these stages: proteins > ammonia > nitrite > nitrate. By measuring these stages conclusions can be drawn about how well the biological processes are functioning within the aquarium or pond. High levels of ammonia or nitrite are toxic to fish and can lead to disease outbreaks or even fish fatalities if not resolved swiftly.
Recommended Ammonia Values:
- Freshwater aquarium (community aquarium): < 0.25 mg/l
- Lake Malawi/Lake Tanganyika aquarium: < 0.25 mg/l
- Plant aquarium with few fish (aquascaping): < 0.25 mg/l
- Marine aquarium: 0-0.25 mg/l
- Pond: <0.1 mg/l.
You can analyse the water values you have measured in the JBL Online Laboratory free of charge and receive recommendations.
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.