JBL ProAir a50
Air pump for aquariums
- For a reliable oxygen supply in aquariums: ready-to-install diaphragm pump with check valve and air stone - 50 l/h air outlet, > 160 mbar head pressure, 2.3 W power consumption
- Easy to install: connect pump with air hose and air stone, mount pump outside aquarium, place air stone in the aquarium
- Noise suppression air chamber, reinforced housing wall, vibration dampening rubber feet
- With a device for hanging, GS tested, 2.3 W and 50 l/h air output, > 160 mbar air pressure
- Package contents: air pump for aquariums from 10 - 50 l, 2 m air hose, air stone and check valve to prevent water backflow
An air pump for aquariums is an advantage during the night since plants need light to produce oxygen. In thinly planted aquariums the air pump supplies the necessary water circulation. In aquariums with dense planting the air pump provides the aquarium with oxygen at night, since the number of plants means the oxygen concentration can drop to a dangerous level. When disease is present in the aquarium the air pump increases the oxygen level in the water, an essential condition for many medications.
Simple to connect
Connect hose with air pump. Cut air hose and insert check valve. Cut the remaining hose to the desired length. Connect one end with check valve and other end with air stone. If possible mount the pump on the wall next to the aquarium. Hook for hanging up attached.