JBL PhosEX ultra
Filter material for the removal of phosphate from aquarium water
- Removal of phosphate from aquariums: filter material for the use in aquarium filters
- To use: fill filter material into universal bag and place it in the aquarium
- Insoluble iron compound; no release of any substances into the water
- For fresh and saltwater: 340 g for the permanent binding of 18,000 mg phosphate.
- Package contents: PhosEx ultra 340 g, incl. net bag, clip
Clean and healthy water
Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium. Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with various filters and filter materials. The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water.