Filter material for the rapid removal of nitrate from the aquarium water. 250 ml (170 g) bind 900 mg nitrate.
- Prevents and eliminates unwanted algae: filter material for the use in aquarium filters for the rapid removal of nitrate
- Application: put filter material into the universal bag and place in the filter
- Multiple use through regeneration with sodium chloride
- Only for freshwater aquariums
- Package contents: NitratEx 250 ml, incl. mesh bag, clip
Clean and healthy water
Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium. Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with various filters and filter materials. The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water.