JBL Acclimol - Acclimatisation Protection (size Varieties)Regular price £10.99
Water conditioner for freshwater aquariums for the acclimatisation of fish
- For aquarium water ideally suited to the requirements of the fish: when adding new fish, after working in the aquarium, during fish transport to activate the resistance of freshwater aquarium fish
- Protection against stress and support of the immune system thanks to multivitamin complex with vitamin C
- Healthy water, healthy fish: protection of mucous membranes, gills, skin and fins by means of protective colloids
- Prevention of iodine deficiency symptoms thanks to iodine complex
- Contents: 1 bottle Acclimol. To use: 10 ml/40 l water. Example: in a 60 l aquarium: 15 ml for setting up a new aquarium, 5 ml for 1/3 water change every 2-3 weeks
Nature at Home – Home for Fish and Plants
Fish need to be as comfortable in the aquarium as they are in nature. For the water change, aquarium setup and to strengthen the fish after disease. Relocation causes stress. The transport and insertion into an aquarium is highly stressful for fish. With JBL’s Acclimatisation Protection you can reduce the stress for the fish and ease their adaptation to the environment.
Advantages of the JBL Acclimatisation Protection
Reduces stress, increases their resistance against disease, reduces fish loss, protects the mucous membranes, gills, skin and fins thanks to aloe vera, strengthens the immune system and activates their resistance with vitamin C complex, prevents iodine deficiency symptoms by means of its iodine complex.
Recommendation for acclimatisation
Switch off aquarium lighting, attach the opened transport bag with a clip, add aquarium water in portions into the bag every 1/4 hour, put a dosage of JBL Acclimol into the aquarium before inserting the fish, use a net to move the fish from the bag into the aquarium, let the fish swim out of the net on their own. Pour the transport water down the drain and not into the aquarium. Switch on the aquarium lighting one hour later.