Health & Activity Fancy Fish Complete Probiotic Adult Dog Food
For Adult Dogs With a Normal to High Activity Level
This Posh Nosh for adult dogs helps dogs with no underlining health issues maintain an active and healthy lifestyle through the vast majority of their life.
Health & Activity is available in 3 tasty varieties, Chicken, Fish & Beef. Try your dogs on each to maintain a healthy variety!
Macrogard - Magic Ingredient
A natural probiotic that boosts your dogs immune system - helping their bodies fight off infection from bacterial, viral & fungal diseases!
- Balanced and complete feed for adult dogs to help promote everyday health and wellbeing
- 27% protein, 10% fat.
- Formulated without wheat, barley or rye.
- Fish – A natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids including DHA, to help maintain joints and cognitive function.
- Fish Meal – Easy to digest and gentle on the stomach
- Added Omega-6 fatty acids to help promote a healthy skin and coat.
- Formulated to promote balanced digestion and optimal bowel function.
- Contains natural ß-glucans which help to strengthen the immune system
Below is an Approximate idea of what to feed your dog. It should be tweaked and managed depending on your dogs lifestyle.
Clean, fresh water should be provided at all times.
Dogs should be fed appropriately to help maintain an ideal bodyweight. Food consumption and requirements will vary depending on the individual being fed, activity levels, breed, age and health status.
Dried Fish, Maize, Rice, Fish Oil, Prairie Meal, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Oats, Minerals & Vitamins, Yeast, Amino Acids, Linseed Oil, Vitamins, ß-glucans (From Yeast)
Vitamins: 3a672/Vitamin A 13,789 IU, 3a671/Vitamin D 1,000 IU; Trace Elements: 3b603/Zinc 61 mg, 3b103/Iron 83 mg, 3b405/Copper 7.5 mg, 3b202/Iodine 2 mg, 3b502/Manganese 21 mg; Amino Acids: Lysine 330 mg, DL-Methionine 82 mg
Protein 27%, Fat Content 10%, Fibre 2.5%, Ash 7.5%
When introducing this food, introduce slowly, mixing it in with the existing food and gradually increase the proportion over a two week period until you are only feeding this food. The feeding guideline provided should be used as a starting point depending on other factors. Storage Recommendations: Store in a cool dry place. Not for human consumption. Always ensure that plenty of clean, fresh drinking water is available.
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.