Brown's Wild Life | Fat Ball Feeder With Cage (Squirrel Guard)Regular price £14.99 Sale price £9.99
Brown's Wild Life | Fat Ball Feeder With Cage (Squirrel Guard)
Measures - 25cm high x 50cm circumference Fat balls not included
Brown's Wild Life Wild Bird Suet Ball Feeder with Squirrel Guard
Attract a vast collection of wild birds into your garden with the suet fat ball feeder. This feeder is perfect for holding suet fat balls, cheese, fruit and even high in saturated fat kitchen leftovers.
This versatile feeder is great for enticing a large variety of birds into your garden, such as tits, sparrows, starlings, blackbirds and robins. Thanks to the size of fat balls, it is possible to include a mix of different foods, such as mealworms, seeds and nuts, giving wild birds a wider buffet of choices. Suet fat balls are an ideal winter feed but are also suitable for all types of wild birds for all year round feeding.
The high-quality steel construction is durable. This feeder has a 4 fat ball capacity, allowing more time between refills and comes complete with an easy to lift lid, which allows for easy access whilst refilling and stops the possibility of small birds getting trapped in the feeder. The feeder is then inside another cage to prevent squirrels and bigger birds from stealing the food, meaning that smaller birds are able to feed in peace.
Simply fill, hang on a branch or feeding station with the convenient, built-in handle and keep the chirpy birds returning for more.
- No fuss hanging - The feeder has a built-in handle allowing you to hang it up
- Squirrel proof - The ball feeder is inside a cage to deter squirrels and larger birds from stealing the feed, allowing smaller birds to feed in peace
- Easy to open lid - Comes with a lift-lid for easy and convenient filling
- Attracts wild birds - Perfect for enticing tits, robins, sparrows and starlings
- Versatile - Perfect for suet fat balls, fruit and even kitchen leftovers
- Black and Silver Hammertone Finish