Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take a day longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
All Natural Homemade Chia Seed Paw Cookies x5
Fresh Chia Seeds
Chia seeds can hold water, which helps keep your dog hydrated longer. Chia seeds can slow digestion, helping with blood sugar regulation as well as tolerance of glucose in your dog's body. These benefits can help your dog to lose weight and assist with blood sugar levels if they are diabetic.
Why Chia Seeds? Aside from they are soooo Tasty!
Source of Omega-3 fatty acids
Chia seeds are a fantastic source of omega-3 fatty acids,contributing to canine cardiac health by strengthening the very cells that make up the heart. As a bonus, omega-3’s also help keep your pup’s coat healthy and shiny.
Aid brain function
Pairing head with heart, the omega-3s in chia seeds also aid brain function by strengthening the fatty myelin sheath that improves neurotransmitter speed, associated with better learning and memory in animals.
Those same omega-3s help control inflammation within the body: Dogs with osteoarthritis experience improved mobility and reduced pain in their joints with a regular daily dose from chia seeds.
Loaded with Fibre
Just when you thought they were all about the omegas, chia seeds bust out the fiber,an essential part of keeping a dog's digestion train chugging along and absorbing important nutrients along the way.
Help with healthy bones
Chia seeds have more calcium than whole milk. Combined with phosphorus, these minerals aid in bone development as well as healthy bone maintenance, while preventing issues like hip dysplasia.
High in Protein
While chia seeds aren't a primary source of protein (that’s wheat meat is for), they do have high protein properties for a plant source. But the real magic happens when combined with meat proteins: their collective protein helps build muscle mass and preserve muscle tissue and health.
100% Pure Peanut Butter
100% Pure Peanut Butter is the driving force behind these cookies! Not only is it a good source of protein, but it also contains heart healthy fats, vitamin B, niacin, and vitamin E. Contains Peanut Butter made from 100% Peanuts with no added sweeteners or nasties! Tastes amazing too!
All In Moderation
Although our Cookies are made from natural ingredients with no preservatives, too much of a good thing can be harmful and you might find your slim dog is now a chunky dog!
We recommend feeding between half & a whole cookie as a treat no more than 3 times a day. Make their day with these tasty treats!
Cookies are Complementary and should NEVER be used as a Main Diet. Please ensure fresh clean drinking water is always available, and supervise your dog whilst giving them the treat!
Ingredients: Peanut Butter(35.4%), Wheat Flour(30.97%), Peppermint(17.08%), Doggy Friendly Icing(1.26%), Water(25.28%)
Typical Analysis & Composition: To Be Updated
You're gonna wanna try them, BUT - Not for Human Consumption, keep your hands off, their for the dog!
Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
Are you DEFRA/APHA approved?
We source our icing from a DEFRA/APHA approved suppliers, meaning we do not require a DEFRA/APHA approval on our behalf. We are however registered with our local Trading Standards Agency, Reg Number GB108R1773
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.