Clear your head with Lady!
For a Fresh and Odour free environment Brown's at Home Candles are specially formulated for pet-loving homes. In a tin rather than glass in case of wagging tails knocking them over!
- While most sprays simply mask smells, the Brown's at Home Candle includes an odour eliminator that leaves your home clean, welcoming and undeniably fresh.
- Using top quality fragrances and natural essential oils, these sensational scents will fill the room with a calming aroma that's never overwhelming.
- No petroleum & Paraben Free, only Rapeseed & Mineral wax with a wood wick making these candles totally non-toxic and safe for all animals.
- Hand poured and made in locally in Essex, using renewable materials all Brown's at Home candles & wax melts are allergen-free.
- When you finish the candle, you can even reuse your tin - perfect for storing treats.
Brown's at Home Candles are made using Rapeseed & Mineral wax, a renewable resource. It also features a wooden wick. Our pet-friendly candle is completely dye-free, so it burns cleaner than most candles. It also offers a burn time of up to 45 hours for safe and long-lasting use.
- Rapeseed & Mineral Wax
- Wick made from sappy Fruit Trees
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting.
- For best results burn candle 4 hours firstly to create a healthy melt pool.
- Allow candle to cool before re-lighting.
- Snuff out with lid, do not blow.
- Burn within sight.
- Keep away from items which may catch fire.
- Keep out of reach of pets and children.
- Container may become hot to touch.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Keep wax pool free of debris.
- Burn on a stable heat resistant surface.