Blagdon Powersafe 4 Switchbox - 4 way OutletRegular price £99.99 Sale price £54.99
Safe and easy to install garden electrics switch box.
Weatherproof for outdoor use, with a removable circuit board for easy wiring.
Quick and easy to install, the Powersafe range features an extra-large housing with removable circuit board to simplify wiring. Once wired, the Powersafe switchbox can be wall or post mounted using the easy to locate integrated mounting bracket. A range of power usage stickers for each switch are included to aid identification without the need to trace cables across your pond or garden. Each switch features the unique, at-a-glance power status indication system, which enables quick identification of power on, power on standby and power failure due to a blown fuse. Each switch has an individual fuse to provide overload protection ensuring that even if one or more items of equipment fail, the other essential pond equipment is still able to function.
• Designed for safe pond-side and garden electrical connections
• At-a-glance power on, power standby and power off indicator lights
• 2 individually fused power outlets for up to 1 x 1000W, plus 1 x 300W total unit capacity
• Weather-proof for outdoor use
• Simple to install - integrated wall or post mounting bracket
• Powersafe 4 outlet switchbox
• Small flathead screwdriver
• Set of 4 fixing bracket screws and plugs
• 1.5 amp fuse
• 5 amp fuse
• Cable gland rubber plug
• Set of identity labels
|Disposal of electrical goods||Y|