Twin outlet, discrete outdoor weatherproof water garden air pump kit
Increases oxygen for a healthy pond.
This product replaces the previous model Pond Air 2 which may still be available in some store.
Fish and pond life require oxygen rich water to remain healthy. Beneficial bacteria in the pond and filtration systems are essential to the break down of highly toxic ammonia and nitrates, they also require oxygen to flourish and keep the pond free from the build-up of toxic waste.
Using a Blagdon oxygenator in your pond will dramatically increase the level of oxygen and reduce carbon dioxide levels. Circulation and aeration prevents stagnation of the water.
Aeration is especially important during warm weather when water holds less oxygen. Oxygenating plants produce oxygen during the day but start to use oxygen at night, depleting the pond of oxygen. An oxygenator will provide a complete solution for healthy, oxygen rich pond throughout the day.
Aeration by air stone help keep an area ice free in the winder, preventing the build up of toxic gases which can be fatal to the fish and wildlife.
Using treatment and medications in your pond often reduce oxygen levels; adding aeration will benefit the fish and wildlife when they are at their most vulnerable.
• Outdoor weatherproof water garden air pump
• Complete kit
• Increases oxygen in warm weather
• Helps prevent freezing during the winter, reducing the potential build up of toxic gas.
• Treatments and medications can reduce oxygen levels in your pond. Support your fish with additional aeration and circulation when they need it most
• Twin outlet air pump
• 2xAir Stones
• 2x 5m Air line
|Disposal of electrical goods||Y|
|Size||(b) Standard Pond|
|Flow rate||320 ltr/hr|
|Spare parts||• 50mm Air stones
Pond Oxygenator 2 Outlet Annual service kit (code 1111140)
|Warnings||Electrical standards state that:
• All outdoor power supplies must be protected by a circuit breaker.
• All electrical components must comply with outdoor weatherproof safety standards.
• All power supplies across the garden must be carried by metal sheathed, armoured cable. If buried, warning tape must be applied.
|Mains cable length||1.5m|