Introducing Aquarium Systems new aquarium range - L'Aquarium 2.0, with this tank you can build a reef system simply and without any stress regardless of your level of expertise. L'Aquarium comes with a shiny black cabinet and is available in a variety of sizes: 250, 370, 570 and 720 litres.
Aquarium Systems L'Aquarium 2.0 720- Black
Aquarium Systems’ AQUARIUM range provides top of the range systems dedicated to the most demanding of aquarists. The AQUARIUM tank is made of extra-clear glass, which not only gives it an elegant design, but also makes the aquatic decor appear in more natural, more vivid colours. The cabinet, with its clean lines, is water resistant. Adjustable feet are provided to ensure optimal levelling of the AQUARIUM. The tank rests on a foam mat to protect the glass.
The XXL filtration system fitted to the AQUARIUM guarantees excellent water quality and offers the aquarist various options. Its volume represents nearly 30% of the system’s total volume (aquarium + filtration system). Therefore, the user is given the option of installing a refugium*.
The filtration circuit: the water sucked in on the surface is delivered to the sump via the down-flow valve. The first stage of filtration is mechanical and is made of two 200-mm filter socks that have the job of straining out any impurities. The second compartment houses the skimmer and other reactors. The third compartment offers the aquarist the option of installing a refugium* in order to optimise system filtration and balance. Finally, the last compartment is designed to house the sump return. A water reserve connected to the pump compartment automatically compensates the water level in the system. Water is returned into the main aquarium via two water outlet nozzles. Homogeneous circulation is thus guaranteed. All connection accessories are delivered with the AQUARIUM.
*A “refugium” is a kind of “secondary” aquarium connected to the “main” aquarium. It is generally devoted to growing beneficial macroalgae and flora and fauna that
consume nitrogenous waste (nitrates and phosphates). A refugium can also be used to stabilise the overall pH in the main tank and the refugium. This natural filtration method improves the biological, physical and chemical balance of your system.
Extra Clear Glass
Glass thickness (mm) 12
Integrated 3 compartment sump filter
Water reserve with integrated automatic compensation
Total volume of the system (Aquarium + Sump) (l) 719
Volume of the exhibition tank (l) 495
Volume of the sump (l) 200
Water reserve (l) 24
Length of the AQUARIUM (cm) 150
Width of the AQUARIUM (cm) 52
Height of the AQUARIUM (cm) 55
Height of the cabinet (cm) 90
Total height (cm) 145
Sump Return Connection diameter (mm) 25
Recommended power 5000 l/h
No building required both the aquarium and cabinet are delivered in sturdy wooden packing crates.
Levelling feet ensure that the aquarium is as level as possible. The tank rests on a foam matt in order to protect the glass.
LIGHT NOT INCLUDED
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.