9 watt Internal UV sterilizer with power head, sealed sterilization lamp, filter pump, control box with LED indicator, safety approved transformer, kills algae, pathogens, and harmful bacteria, perfect for both tropical and marine fish, for up to 200L/hr.
Makes fighting green water easier. UV radiation is effective in controlling bacteria, yeast, molds, and other pathogens, in turn controlling algae growth. Water flows in direct contact with the UV lamp, intensifying its function of fighting green water. In addition, it can be hidden behind ornaments in your aquarium, cutting back on tubing around your tank.
- Water pump included
- Simple 1-2-3 installation
- Submersible assembly
- No external pipes or plumbing
- Suction cup mounting - no hardware required
- LED signals need for UV Bulb replacement
- Electrically ChildSafe 12V low voltage design
- Zigzag flow designs for maximum sterilizing time
- Unique Patent Pending Technology
- UV radiation - at a wavelength of 254nm making the unit extremely effective in controlling bacteria, yeast, moulds and other pathogens
- Filtration pump 200L/Hr (50Ga/Hr) and sponge inclusive
- Treats up to 200L (50Ga) of saltwater & fresh water aquariums