What is Pet Corrector™?
The Pet Corrector™ emits a hiss of compressed gas which produces a broad spectrum sound (white noise) varying from a low frequency rumble to a high frequency hiss to interrupt a dog’s unwanted behaviour.
The overall effect is to grab the attention of a dog. Dogs exhibit a wide range of reactions according to their hearing sensitivity and prior conditioning. Nevertheless, almost all dogs initially react to the Pet Corrector because the sound is genetically programmed to be associated with danger, such as from the hiss of a snake, an angry swan or the buzz of a dangerous insect.
What is it used for?
The Pet Corrector interrupts many unwanted behaviours but is most often used for the following:
- Jumping up
- Stealing food
- Place avoidance
An essential combination tool with reward-based training methods.
The Pet Corrector is not just for dogs. On Dr Mugford's farm, one young horse has a playful (and cruel) tendency to chase and bite sheep. Another, enjoyed chewing post and rail fences. Both 'misbehaviours' can be interrupted, even from a distance, by the Pet Corrector.
Cats can misbehave too! The Pet Corrector can be used effectively to interrupt their stalking and catching birds and to stop them using furniture as scratching posts.
Finally, always make sure that training is fun, keep trianing sessions short and always finish on a positive note. You can find out about other useful accessories to help improve your pet's behaviour on our problem pages.
The Pet Corrector™ comes in 3 sizes: 30ml, 50ml, 200ml and a holster for the 50ml size.
The Company of Animals is unique in its commitment to distribute and manufacture products that simplify dog training and improve animal welfare. All of our products come with a training guide which should be read thorougly before using the product. If you are unsure whether a product is suitable for your pet, please get in touch with our Training and Behavioural Centre either on the link on the homepage or by telephone on +44 (0) 1932 574293 for further help and advice.
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.