Sample our Cat Food today and see how your cat loves it & Learn first hand the benefits it offers!
Purr-Fect Paws a Complete Cat Food
For young and grown-up cats with normal to high activity level. Balanced nutrient content gives health and vitality for all cats. Produced with Vitamin C & E and Selenium.
- 32.0% protein, 15.3% Oils & Fat.
- Well-balanced Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids contribute in making skin and fur healthy and beautiful.
- Added Cranberry Extract, helping to combat the bacteria from you cats digestive tract that can invade their urinary tract and possibly cause infection.
- The kibbles are ideal for preventing hairballs from forming and also encourages hair to pass through the digestive tract.
- Lactic acid promotes balanced digestion. Optimal composition of fibre for the bowel function.
- A natural ß-glucan which strengthens your cat's immune system.
Directions for use: Complete pet food for cats. Can be served lightly moistened with warm or cold water or served dry.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, not above normal room temperature.
- Contains a natural beta glucane which activates the white blood corpuscles and thereby strengthens the immune system. It is a completely natural product – extracted from bakery yeast.
- gives the cat extra protection, for example at pregnancy and for kittens.
- works positively with the vaccination process.
- is positive for skin problems.
TYPICAL ANALYSIS: PROTEIN 32.0%, OILS & FATS 15.3%, FIBRE 3.7%, ASH 6.5%, CALCIUM 1.3%, LYSINE, 1.47%, METHIONINE 1.04%, PHOSPHORUS 0.97%, SODIUM 0.37%, MAGNESIUM 0.10%, COPPER 14mg/kg. COMPOSITION: POULTRY MEAL, RICE, MAIZE, MAIZE GLUTEN, CHICKEN FAT, CELLULOSE, POTATO PROTEIN, SOYA BEAN OIL, FISH OIL, YEAST, MOLASSED SUGAR BEET PULP, HYDROLYSED CHICKEN LIVER, MINERALS, VITAMINS, AMINO ACIDS, PHOSPHORIC ACID, MANNAN-OLIGOSACCHARIDES (FROM YEAST), BETA-GLUCANS. ADDITIVES PER KG: E672 VITAMIN A 17,690iu, E671 VITAMIN D3 1,676iu, TRACE ELEMENTS: E1 IRON (FERROUS SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE) 61mg, E2 IODINE (CALCIUM IODATE ANHYDROUS) 1,921ug, E3 COBALT (COBALTOUS ACETATE TETRAHYDRATE) 1,070ug, E4 COPPER (CUPRIC SULPHATE PENTAHYDRATE) 5mg, E5 MANGANESE (MANGANOUS OXIDE) 43mg, E6 ZINC (ZINC OXIDE) 132mg, E8 SELENIUM (SODIUM SELENITE) 230ug. ANTIOXIDANTS: E320 BUTYLATED HYDROXYANISOLE (BHA) 35mg, E321 BUTYLATED HYDROXYTOLUENE (BHT) 12mg, E324 ETHOXYQUIN 47mg, E310 PROPYL GALLATE 13.1mg. Storage Recommendations: Store in a cool dry place. Not for human consumption. Always ensure that plenty of clean, fresh drinking water is available and taken by your cat. When introducing this food, introduce slowly, mixing it in with the existing food and gradually increase the proportion over a two week period until you are only feeding this food. The feeding guideline provided should be used as a starting point depending on other factors.
Brown’s Pet Range Ltd, 12-14 Oak Road, Canvey Island, Essex SS8 7AX. Tel. 01268 209418 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org.