Energy saving pond pump for filters and waterfalls.
Powerful, yet economical this low maintenance design pond pump is adjustable to suit any pond and season
Suitable for waterfalls and filters, the Amphibious IQ combines low maintenance with high performance, and using its digital motor technology consumes around thirty percent less energy that similarly priced pumps.
• Motor Protection System - If the pump detects the motor is clogged or jammed the motor protection system will pause and display, motor jammed, clean impeller, clean rotor. When the clogging has been removed the pump can safely restart.
• Run Dry Protection System - If the pump detects is has run out of water, it will pause and display, water low, add water. When water has been added the pump with safely restart.
• Flexible Power Usage Control & Display - With the touch of a button the user can stop, start, increase or decrease power and flow, thereby allowing for optimum performance and maximum energy saving.
• Soft Start - When the pump is turned on the flow will slowly increase to its pre-set position. This helps to reduce the wear on the pump whilst decreasing stress to the pipework and filters fitted to the system.
The Amphibious IQ can be placed anyway up whilst in the pond, its casing has equally distributed holes all the way around which ensures an even flow of water to the pump so should debris create a partial blockage the pump will continue to work. The impeller also has clear housing making it easy to check for possible blockages or damage without having to undo it. With a three year guarantee the Amphibious IQ pack contains a pump, controller, hose tails and a complete set of fittings.
• Motor protection system
• Run dry protection system
• Flexible power usage control and display
• Soft start
• Amphibious IQ pond pump
• Hosetails and fittings
|Disposal of electrical goods||Y|
|Size||(c) Medium Pond|
Shipping Costs to the UK
We use two of the United Kingdoms most reliable and professional courier services, DPD & Parcelforce!
Unless specified, we will only use DPD for Frozen and Chilled Goods that require a fully interactive delivery service. Parcelforce will be used for the vast majority of products and orders from our website!
|1-2 Day delivery||£4.99|
|Spend Over £100||FREE|
Scotland (Highland & Islands),
Isle of Man & Northern Ireland
- Homemade Doggy Bakery - Due to the Baking process and demand, sometimes Cookies can take longer to arrive to you than stated in the delivery information! We aim for freshness every-time!
- We process orders within 1-2 business days, Including weekends and holidays, however we will NEVER Ship out on a weekend! If Ordered on a Friday after 3, Your order will not leave until Monday.
- All Order Before 3 will be dispatched Same Day, except times mentioned above.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
- Pre-Orders can take up to 21 days to arrive with us and are dispatched on a 24 hour service the day we receive them. If there are any problems we will be in touch with you.